1998 Nissan R390 GT 1 (Road Version): 10 Things You Didn't Know
There is only one in the world.
It was the most expensive road car Nissan ever built.
3. At top speed, it can reach 220 MPH.
4. Unlike other competitors in Le Mans, Nissan built the road car first and then the racing version.
5. It was originally painted red.
6. The speedometer tops out at 180MPH.
7. It was created to meet the homologation requirements of its class at Le Mans.
8. The car is pieced together using different features from different cars. It uses Fiat tail lights.
9. It can go 0-100km/h in 4.0 seconds.
10. It is the fastest Japanese production car ever made.