Finish Line is the official publication of the Checkered Flag 200 Membership at the Petersen Automotive Museum. Published quarterly, Finish Line is a high-end, luxury publication which highlights the people, events, and special interests of the Petersen Automotive Museum and Checkered Flag community. The magazine is direct-mailed to every active Checkered Flag member, a group comprised of some of the most active automotive enthusiasts, collectors, and industry professionals. All Petersen members also receive a downloadable version of Finish Line.
Tell our members about your business or upcoming events with a one-time ad placement or discounted annual ad placement in the magazine (4 issues pre-paid). To begin advertising in Finish Line, please contact Stephanie Huber at email@example.com to find out more information.
BECOME A MEMBER
As a private, 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, the philanthropic support of our donors allows the Petersen to offer a multitude of educational and community-based events.
Checkered Flag 200 – $1,500
The Checkered Flag 200 is comprised of an exclusive group of collectors, racers, enthusiasts, and industry professionals all brought together through their support of the Petersen. This actively social group of individuals each play an unique an indelible role in the continued success of the museum. The annual dues from each membership play a significant role in furthering the mission of the Petersen Automotive Museum. Benefits include:
- $1,085 is tax deductible for new memberships ($1308 for membership renewals)
- Unlimited FREE general admission to the museum for 2 adults and 2 children per visit
- Access to monthly Checkered Flag events, including garage tours, away trips and more
- 12 museum guest passes to share with friends and family
- Member Early Access: Monthly in-gallery viewings prior to the museum opening to the public
- Free admission to partner museums detailed at petersen.org/amg.
- Discounts or complimentary access to over 40 events per year, such as receptions, movie nights, members-only seminars, after-hours programs, and other special ticketed events
- Unlimited FREE parking during museum visits
- Discounts at off-site events, including concours events, auction registration, and more
- Additional 10% off at the museum retail store (total 20%)
- 10% off your private event or group tour at the museum
- 10% off food at Drago Ristorante
Lifetime Checkered Flag 200 – $25,000
Commemorated with metal membership cards, this one-time gift of $25,000 ($24,565 is tax deductible) will be placed in a endowment that will support the museum, the Checkered Flag 200, and your membership for a lifetime. Tangible membership benefits will be redistributed annually.
Please contact Stephanie Huber at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 323-964-6367 for more information regarding Lifetime Checkered Flag 200 membership.
Corporate Membership -$5,000 – $50,000 Annually
Corporate Membership at the Petersen Automotive Museum engages organizations on every level and demonstrates your company’s commitment to the community and arts, while gaining unparalleled access to our collection, exhibitions, and programs. Members also receive tailored benefits to meet their company’s specific needs, including rewards for employees, networking and marketing events, and the opportunity to host private events at the museum. All levels of membership are tax-deductible.
Please contact Stephanie Huber at email@example.com or call 323-964-6367 for more information.