GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS
SUMMER HOURS: OPEN UNTIL 8PM ON FRIDAYS THROUGH AUGUST 31
After an extensive renovation, the Vault presented by Hagerty® has more than doubled in size and now features over 250 vehicles from around the world. Discover some of the most iconic and rare cars, motorcycles, and trucks spanning over 120 years of automotive history on the largest guided automotive tour in the United States. Guided tours traverse the globe, featuring vehicles from six different regions and provide an immersive experience exploring the history of the automobile, from Hollywood legends to hypercars. Visitors will see turn-of-the-twentieth-century cars, head-of-state cars, supercars, cars belonging to Hollywood legends, award-winning hot rods, cars that pushed the boundaries of innovation, and many other surprises.
- Vault Tours REQUIRE the purchase of a General Admission Ticket prior to entering.
- Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged once the order is placed.
- NO children under 10 permitted on Vault Tours.
- NO backpacks, food, or drink allowed in the Vault.
- NO photography or video in the Vault.
- Online ticket sales close out on the morning of each date.
- Visitors must refrain from touching the vehicles and stay together with their guide during the tour.
75-MINUTE VAULT INTRODUCTORY TOUR
PRESENTED BY HAGERTY®
120-MINUTE VAULT WORLD TOUR
PRESENTED BY HAGERTY®
- The Cars Mechanical Institute, Forza Motorsport Racing Experience and Admissions Desk close 30 minutes prior to the rest of the museum.
- Please present an email confirmation of your online purchase to Admissions staff upon your arrival to the museum. Either a digital version or physical printout is acceptable.
- Not for resale and no refunds or exchanges.
- Not valid for special events or Vault Tours (Vault Tour must be purchased in addition to online general admissions ticket).
- Online tickets are non-refundable and expire one year from date of purchase.
- Museum Bag Policy: Large or over-sized backpacks, camera bags, purses, diaper bags, umbrellas, selfie sticks, and similar items must be stored at the Security Office on the first floor. Small bags for carrying necessary items are available for use. The museum may refuse to accept other items at its discretion and is not responsible for items held at the security desk.
- The Petersen strives to exceed ADA requirements whenever possible and offers a variety of accessibility features. If visitors require additional resources, such as interpreters or touch-based tours, please call the museum at (323) 930-2277 during museum hours at least two weeks prior to visiting.